The means of renewing access to your education software depends upon your license type.
- One-year multi-user licenses: Currently renewed automatically for another year
- Network licenses: Once your license expires, generate a new network license file. For more information, see Obtain and install a license file.
- Multi-seat standalone licenses: Reactivate by entering the existing serial number in the product you want to renew:
- Click the Sign in dropdown menu and select Manage License.
- Within the License Manager, expand license details and select Update.
- Re-enter the serial number and click Activate.
- On the Welcome screen, click Activate.
- Click Finish.
- Your new expiration date will appear in the License Manager.
Tip: To find your product serial number, see View your product license information.