Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Autodesk Customers
BUY OR RENEW SUBSCRIPTION AND GET ONE 50% OFF!Customers who buy or renew a subscription to AutoCAD LT or LT Family* product are eligible to receive up to 50% off the SRP of a second subscription of AutoCAD LT or LT Family* product.
1.What is the Autodesk FY18 Q2 AutoCAD LT Offer?
Customers who buy a new subscription contract for AutoCAD LT or LT Family* between May 1, 2017 and July 21, 2017 (dates inclusive) are eligible to receive a discount of up to 50% off the SRP of a second subscription of AutoCAD LT or LT Family*. The lower priced promotion SKU for the second subscription of AutoCAD LT or LT Family* will be used.
- For Example: A customer can purchase a new annual subscription of Autodesk® Inventor® LT™ Suite and receive up to 50% off a different product like Autodesk® AutoCAD® LT or Autodesk® Inventor® LT™ only through a reseller.
Existing customers who renew a subscription contract or switch from a maintenance plan to subscription for AutoCAD LT or LT Family* between May 1, 2017 and July 21, 2017 (dates inclusive) are eligible to receive a discount of up to 50% off the SRP of a second subscription of AutoCAD LT or LT Family*. Maintenance Plan switch to Subscription (M2S) are eligible upon sku availability. Maintenance Plan renewals are not eligible.
- The additional discounted subscription must be purchased at the same time as the renewal, switch or new subscription. Note: Additional information on Autodesk renewal policies can be found HERE.
- The Length of the Contract Term of the New Product purchased at 50% Discount, must match the Contract Term of the First (qualifying) Purchase and/or Renewal.
- US and Canada – Annual, 2-Year and 3-Year Terms are eligible
- On the Autodesk Store, the second new subscription discounted must be the same as the first new annual subscription purchased. Please contact a reseller to subscribe to two different Autodesk LT Family products and receive 50% off the lower priced promotional SRP. Click here to find a reseller.
*Maya LT new and renewing subscriptions are limited to only add a second subscription of Maya LT.
2. Where can customers learn more about the AutoCAD LT or LT Family offer?
3. Where can customers learn more about subscriber benefits?
Customers can go to www.autodesk.com/subscription for more information about subscriber benefits.
4. What countries are eligible to participate?
The offer is available in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and MCO countries. 2-Year and 3-Year Terms are eligible in United States & Canada only.
5. What products are eligible for the discount?
The second subscription of the following products are eligible for up to a 50% discount off the SRP when purchased at the same time of a new subscription, subscription contract renewal or maintenance plan switch to subscription of the following products.
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® LT
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® LT for Mac
- Autodesk® Inventor® LT TM
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Inventor® LT TM Suite
- Autodesk® Revit® LTTM
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit® LT TM Suite
- Autodesk® Maya® LT limited to only add a second annual subscription of Maya LT.
6. How many discounted AutoCAD LT or LT Family* products can be purchased?
Customers are eligible to purchase one additional annual subscription of any of the products from the list in question #5 at the discounted price for each new annual subscription purchased or each annual maintenance plan or annual or subscription renewed. There are no maximum limitations.
7. Is it required that all of AutoCAD LT or LT Family* subscription on the contract be renewed in order to receive the discount on the second annual subscription of AutoCAD LT or LT Family*?
Yes, customers must renew all of their existing subscriptions on the contract or replace them with a different term or user in order to be eligible for this offer.
8. What about subscribing or renewing a multi-year AutoCAD LT or LT Family* product?
Customers buying new multi-year subscriptions or renewing multi-year subscriptions are not eligible to receive up to 50% discount on a second annual subscription, because the length of the contract term of the new product purchased at 50% discount, must match the contract term of the first qualifying purchase and/or renewal.
9. Are the discounts available for both subscription with single-user access and subscription with multi-user access?
Discounts are only available for single-user, annual subscriptions since multi-user subscriptions are not available for AutoCAD LT or LT Family* products.
10. Are the discounts available for subscriptions with either Basic Support or Advanced Support?
No. The offer only apply to subscription with Advanced Support, however all LT Family products except for Maya LT, are only available with Advanced Support.
11. Are the discounts available to customers renewing either subscription or maintenance plans renewals?
Yes. Renewing annual subscription or annual maintenance plan qualifies a customer for this offer.
12. Can the offers be combined with each other or any other offers?
No. The offers may not be combined with each other or with any other discounts, promotions, or other incentives offered by Autodesk unless specified.
13. Where can customers get pricing on the FY18 Q2 Autodesk – AutoCAD LT® Offers?
Customers should contact their local reseller for pricing or find a local HERE.
*Maya LT customers are limited to only add an additional annual subscription of Maya LT. Maintenance Plan switch to Subscription (M2S) are eligible, upon sku availability.
*LT Family Products = Autodesk® AutoCAD® LT for Mac, Autodesk® Inventor® LT™, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Inventor® LT™ Suite, Autodesk® Revit® LT™, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit® LT™ Suite or Autodesk® Maya® LT